Cela faisait longtemps !!!

Répondre
Falour
meble kuchenne warszawa

Cela faisait longtemps !!!

Message par Falour »

Yop!

C'est Falour, mais si, en UHC.
J'ai quelques problèmes avec mes parents pour la séparation (mon père ne vient plus me chercher depuis 5 mois), donc je n'ai pas pu joindre le serveur :?
Mais je voulais vous informer que je n'ai pas abandonné ce dernier et que, dé que possible je reviendrai :D
Ma base est sûrement supprimer du monde donc je recommencerai, mais si elle n'est pas détruite, tant mieux ;)
Dite bonjour à tous le serveur de ma part :mrgreen:

À bientôt les potos :lol:

splintermik
Administrateur

Re: Cela faisait longtemps !!!

Message par splintermik »

Salut, pas de soucis :)

de mon coter je ne supprime aucune base, même après plusieurs années ^^

henry725

Message par henry725 »

You write a fantastic article. Please keep sharing the new article on https://gbfunda.com/ogwhatsapp-download/. I am interested to read you article.
Modifié en dernier par henry725 le 12 janv. 2023 08:47, modifié 2 fois.

IamCarry

Message par IamCarry »

henry725 wrote:
> You write a fantastic article. Please keep sharing the new article on fm Whatsapp. I am interested to read you article.
Well yeah, I would like to see this as well.

jhonny

Message par jhonny »

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with your parents. It's important to take care of your well-being and seek support from friends, family, or professional sources if needed.
If you want to know the upcoming weather then visit at snow day predictor. https://thesnowdaypredictor.com/ is one of the most populare site which predict the upcoming snow. The main purpose of a snow day prediction site is to provide information to students, parents, and teachers about the likelihood of school closures due to inclement weather, specifically snow. The site uses weather data and algorithms to make a prediction about whether there is a high chance of a snow day, and this information can help people plan and prepare for potential school closures.

Répondre